Last updated and effective: January 26, 2023
§ 1 Responsibility
(1) In the following, we inform you about the processing of personal data when using our offers. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behavior. In this way, we would like to inform you about our processing procedures and at the same time comply with the legal obligations, in particular from the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR).
(2) The responsible person pursuant to Art. 4 (7) GDPR are we, GP 9000 GmbH, Reinhardtstr. 29, 10117 Berlin, email@example.com (see our Imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition "Data Protection Officer".
(3) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will always carefully select and monitor these service providers and inform you in detail about the respective processes below.
§ 2 Visiting our website
When using the website for information purposes, i.e. simply viewing it without registering and without you providing us with any other information, we process the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. The data described below is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security and must therefore be processed by us. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR:
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (page visited)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• Amount of data transferred in each case
• Previously visited page
• Operating system
• Language and version of the browser software
§ 3 Contract execution
If you are or become a customer of ours, we process your contact, contract and communication data for the provision of the contractual services, which you can find in our Terms of Service. Your data may be passed on to service providers supporting us (service providers, operators of communication applications, etc.) for the aforementioned purpose, which we have carefully selected and which are bound by our instructions. The legal basis is the existing contractual relationship (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR).
§ 4 Your contact
When you contact us by email, telephone or via a contact form, the data you provide (e.g. email address, name, telephone number or also the content of the inquiry) is processed by us in order to answer your questions and/or process your request. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) and b) GDPR, namely your consent or a pre-contractual or contractual measure.
§ 5 Further functions and services
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested and we use other usual functions to analyze or market our offers, which are presented in more detail below. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data or we process such further data that we use to perform the respective services. The aforementioned data processing principles apply to all data processing purposes described here.
(2) If you wish to use our services, you must register by providing in particular your email address, a password of your choice and a username of your choice. There is no obligation to use a clear name; pseudonymous use is possible. The provision of the aforementioned data is mandatory; you can provide all other information voluntarily by using our services.
(3) If you use our services, we store your data required for the fulfillment of the contract until you finally delete your access. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR.
(4) If you use our services, your data may become accessible to other users in accordance with the contractual provisions. For all users, your main profile information is visible. In contrast, your entire profile with the data you have released is visible to all users who have confirmed you as a personal contact. If you make content accessible to your personal contacts which you do not send by means of a private message, this content is visible to third parties, provided that your personal contact has granted the permission. If you post contributions in public groups, these are visible to all registered users.
§ 6 Your objection or revocation
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. The permissibility of processing your data up to the time of your revocation remains unaffected.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data in the way we have done. In the event of your objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
§ 7 Our cookies
§ 8 Newsletter
(1) You can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current offers, by giving your consent. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(2) You can revoke your consent at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation e.g. by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter, by email to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the Imprint.
§ 9 Google Analytics
(1) Our services use Google Analytics, a web tracking service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google"). The purpose of our use of the tool is to enable analysis of your user interactions on websites and in apps and to use the statistics and reports obtained to improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as a user.
(2) We collect the interactions between you as a user and our services primarily by means of cookies, device/browser data and website or app activities.
(3) Google acts as a processor and we have concluded a corresponding contract with Google. The information generated by the cookie and the (usually shortened) IP addresses about your use of our services are usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and processed there. We have agreed on a so-called standard contractual clause with Google, the purpose of which is to ensure compliance with an appropriate level of data protection in the third country.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of the information is your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR). Revocation of your consent is possible at any time without affecting the permissibility of the processing until revocation. The easiest way to revoke your consent is to use our Consent Manager or to install the Google browser add-on, which can be accessed via the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en/.
§ 10 Social media
1. Use of social media plugins
(1) We may use social media plugins, which are only loaded if you have previously activated the function by giving your consent. Via the plugins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users. The legal basis for the use of the plugins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR, i.e. the integration only takes place after your consent.
(2) The plugin provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and/or uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular for the display of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. If you are logged in to the plugin provider, your data collected from us will be directly assigned to your account with the plugin provider. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will help you avoid being assigned to your profile with the plugin provider.
(3) You may revoke your consent at any time without affecting the permissibility of the processing until revocation. The easiest way to revoke your consent is via our Consent Manager or via the functions of the social media providers.
(4) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plugin provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
2. Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. The legal basis for the display of the videos is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR, i.e. the integration only takes place after your consent.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, basic data such as IP address and timestamp are transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and/or uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website in line with requirements. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(3) The information collected is stored on Google servers, including in the USA. We have agreed on a so-called standard contractual clause with Google, the purpose of which is to ensure compliance with an appropriate level of data protection in the third country.
§ 11 Your rights
(1) With respect to your personal data, you have the following rights towards us:
• Right of access,
• Right to rectification or erasure,
• Right to restriction of processing,
• Right to object to processing,
• Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 12 Final provisions
(1) The data stored by us will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for its intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention obligations. If the data is not deleted because it is required for other and legally permissible purposes, its processing will be restricted. The data will be blocked and not processed for other purposes.
(2) We use technical and organizational security measures to protect your data, in particular against manipulation, loss, destruction or against attack by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.